Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HOT CHILD IN THE CITY <3

OMG. so yeah. um. fuck i forgot what i wanted to type.
OH YEAH
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE MUSE TO WRITE A BLOG ! THANKYOU FUCKING JESUS! WOOO

i haven't written one in almost 2 months. eek.
so yeah, not much has happened since my last post (graduation).

I had my formal ( which was mad). It began and ended with alot of fucking photos being taken, which i still have to upload (soz ivana). I especially love the one of me and ivana relieving ourselves in the boys urinals. I bet no one else could do that in high heels ! *shakes fist*

by the way, Tk just wants to shout out and say "Tk rules, people suck."

You know, cause tk isnt a person, hes some weird half man half machine thingy cause he never stops eating protein and going to the gym. and lolol he's gonna marry me for a week (: !
then he'll divorce me . asshole

Anyway back to me and my life. There weren't many exciting things after formal except for schoolies ;]

I journeyed up to the central coast with Ivana, Joe, Zac, Cayla, Erika, Bronte, Ricky, Alex and James :).

i can't be fucked writing paragraph after paragraph on miniscule detail of what went on at schoolies cause to be honest, you probably don't want to know.

SO I WROTE A LIST

· Firstly, I lost my mums camera and subsequently got dragged home by le madre, then dropped off back at terrigal the next day in a mad hotel. Thanks mum (Y)

· Oooh, that awesome piano that played by itself =D. I swear, I will own one.

· I will never forget those British lads that borrowed Zacs shoes in exchange for beer and then tried to get with me at 3am LOL. I quote “So, this Benita, she’s not attatched to any of you yeah, shes free game yeah?” and then "Benita . . . BENITA? YOU WILL OBEY!"

· Me and Erika’s memorable table dancing to Jay Sean. That was fun <3

· Bronte’s attempt at being a unicorn, oh god, the lawlz <3

· Watching a lizard crawl up Zac’s leg, and then watching him get chased by derro kids. Btw he named the lizard Jackie. (cue ivana: WHOREEEEEEEEEEEE)

· Like all other schoolie events, our week at schoolies included hook ups, alcohol & cigarettes. Its just not natural to not have those things.

· Id like to give a shout out to Liana & co for their free alchimohol.

· Hungry wolf pizza and pasta = EPIC.

· It was kind of grosse, living off mi goreng and pizza for a week. I felt like a single mother, feeding her three very hungry and abusive children (zac, ivana and joe).

· Laughing as Ivana’s voice box slowly deteriorated to some raspy thing that you’d expect to hear in a horror movie, that was awesome <3.>

· Omg, all those memorable sayings such as:

- YOUR TOTES A WANKER.

- E.I.N.C !

- Sitting on the toilet (other variations include ‘sittin on an arab’ and ‘sittin on YOUR FACE’

- YOUR FACE

- Wheerrreesss the chapstick?

· Oh God, me and Ivana shitting our pants when we were at the beach at midnight and then all the lights turned off xD

· That awesome and totally epic hot tub at James’.

· Playing ping pong with Zac at 4am (:

· “Is that your boyfriend? No? Does he have a boyfriend?”

· Dancing to Bad Romance with Ivana was lovely. We should do it again (Y)

· And I would like to commend my bravery, cause unlike Alex and Ricky, I actually had the bravery to hold a conversation with chicks that I shotgunned (:

all in all, schoolies 09, at terrigal was mad , and i would definitely go again :)


Voila. That’s schoolies for you bitch.


ohh, and i finally found my song for 2009.

hot child in the city - pat benatar





No comments:

Post a Comment