Tuesday, December 8, 2009

you're a shining star

. . .
i got a roller shutter on my window today.
. . .
dont know what im really meant to use it for. The sun doesn't shine into my room, so its not useful for that. I can't put pics on it or anything. It has this mad twisty knob thingy though.

I guess it would be useful to keep out any unwanted visitors. Like rapists and pedos.

Yay im going dinner tonight, with Ivana. I haven't done that in ages, and tbh, i kinda miss her. More than that though i miss hanging with everyone else. I haven't really been out much since schoolies. Apparently I have a bad attitude and i need to be incapacitated. I hope that Deni gets to come. That would be fun (:

i haven't got much to write today, but i just want to get into the habbit of actually maintaining my blog. oooh, i re-arranged my room, put up new photos and rearranged the photos too. Ive been adding new bands to my iPod, cause, well, according to Bunyan my iPod is totally 'shit off its tits'. haha.

Oh by the way, get better Alex <3 !

and sigh, I miss josh :(.

now im off to do something. I guess. (:

liccccccccccccccck !

No comments:

Post a Comment