Friday, December 25, 2009

That boys a monster . . .



HE ATE MY HEART
i love that girl
HE ATE MY HEART
i wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell

A few days ago, I bought Lady Gaga's limited edition copy of 'The Fame Monster'. Truly, it was the best money I think i have ever spent. It's so unbelievable how she can still manage to come up with new tunes and melodies. Though she sometimes writes about the same thing, she always manages to do it in a different way, a way in which you can connect with on an individual level. It's not like you have to be Lady Gaga, to understand what she's talking about. Afterall, who hasn't suffered things like heart ache or constant annoying telephone calls?

So, after listening to The Fame Monster during every waking moment, I have specifically fallen in love with the track, 'monster'. I'm not sure if its the lyrics, or the way that the song uses imagery of a monster as a metaphor for a man, but I love it. Not only is it a good song, but its sort of true. Boys are monsters, and appropriatley, Gaga uses the line 'he ate my heart'. She's got it spot on. Thats exactly what it feels like when you like a guy or are having romantic problems or whatever. It feels like he ate your heart. Asshole.

Fuck this thing sounds like an english essay . . . shudder.

ok, whatever.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !
i dont know about you, but I had a pretty mad christmas at my aunties house. Us Assyrians go off. Before anyone asks, NO, we do NOT blow up shit to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

But we've though about it ;).
Basically my Christmas was all about presents, family and a shit load of food. Predominatly meat. YUM ! Sadly, Christmas will be over in 1 hour and 42 minutes. . .

I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of it <3
love you all <3

1 comment:

  1. (ITA) Buone Feste!
    (EST) Häid Pühi!

    Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

    An Estonian living in Italy

    ReplyDelete