Sunday, December 27, 2009

RIP <3

NELSON DAVID FAUL
24/01/92 - 27/12/09
"Life is what you make of it"

Today, the world has lost a star. Today, Nelson David Faul decided to take his own life.

Already, the world seems that little bit more darker, a little bit more bleak. A little bit more worthless. I'll never forget the memories I got to have with you, though I wish i had more. I only knew you for about two years, but thats all the time i needed to figure out how wonderful, smart, funny, talented and how much of a great person you were<3

You were meant for great things, you had every option for your future available to you. You were so talented that it was unbelievable. I wish you could have stayed here on Earth just a little bit longer. But this is what you wanted, and thats a consellation, that at least now you're happy and at peace.

I've only got a few memories of you. I'll never forget the breaks i had with you at work. You were so funny and kind, asking me if I wanted anything and us laughing at your school ID card which was so dorky haha. Oh my god, hahah, you were my scream teacher! You promised to teach me how to do all that scream/growl shit. You were so funny, you were like "it feels like you're chucking a shit!" LOL ! and that time we were bitching about Dylan, and you were like "Omg please tell me you didn't fuck him!" that was pretty mad too =].

More than anything, my heart goes out to your family. Your parents, your brothers Matthew and Nicholas, as well as your sister Samantha. God, I can't imagine what state they are in. I just want to say to them, i'm so, so, sorry for your loss, and I wish i could somehow help. And to all your friends, whats happened is such a tragedy, but be strong.

Its sad though, knowing that when I walk into McDonalds, he wont be working in the back area. It hurts to think how when I go to a gig, Pray for death wont be on the list, and Nelson won't be there to shit on other bands with his talent. It all hurts.

I'll never forget you.
I'll miss you, Nelson David Faul.
See you on the other side <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment